Anytime is Naptime.

Monday, July 11, 2011

Face-off


Arrow here.
This is my beaux Cowboy.
He's a peeper an he does other stuff too like jump over big things like a house. We have a worlds record for napping....4 years and going strong. Well, we do get up to eat and play with a few toys. I think Cowboy would eat anything but not me...I'm a lady and ladies are supposed to be picky an only eat when nonnapeep sits down. THEN we decide it's time to eat an we have to smell it too first. I just wanted to show you my man cuz he's doggone handsome an i no you would wanna see his face. Sometimes I lick his face an he likes it.

Arrow out.

2 comments:

  1. I told my Mom I wanted a watch to have for the time, but she said watches were no good for dogs.

    You call your blog Arrow's Watch but you never show your watch. How do you wear it. Is it a wrist style you wear on your arm or what? I want to get this straightened out, Arrow.

    Your Cowboy is cute!

    Kisses,
    Stella

    ReplyDelete
  2. He sure is handsome!

    Drools and licks,
    Minnie and Mack

    ReplyDelete