Anytime is Naptime.

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Vacratetion!

OMD!
I just found out what a Family Reunion is.
Its where the family goes on a vacation and the dogs go on a vaCRATEtion!
We could have left Cowboy and Bridgette in their crates and I could have gone to Burnet, Texas but NO!
They left me at home to guard the Babies.
And they had a dog sitter come "watch" us.

I don't even want to see those family pics they keep pawin and peekin at...why don't they just roll in them!!!!

No photos on THIS post even if I could figure out how to add them.
ummph!

ARROW OUT!

1 comment:

  1. Arrow! You sound just a tiny bit upset! Why not next time, just tear things up a little so when they think vacation, they will think to avoid damage, take the Pups along!

    Just an idea!

    Kisses,
    Stella

    ReplyDelete